Award-Winning Wedding Services
We’re proud to have earned Wedding Wire’s Couples’ Choice Awards again, Six Years in a Row
” Gratutity included: As successful restauranteer, Danny Meyer, says, ” Hospitality is a team sport…” I agree and decided to implement Danny’s idea and now include Gratuity for all our beauty services pricing and wedding packages. There will no longer be that awkward envelope on wedding day or a client wondering how much to tip on top of the significant investment they have already comitted to. Once again, we model leaders and we become one too.”
~ Kelly Robertson
Let’s Get Started!
1) After you’ve taken a look at my profile and photos to make sure you connect with our style, Contact Me to check availability for your wedding date and request our Menu of Services. If we are available and you like what you see, let’s get your Bridal Makeup and/or Hair Trial/Preview schedule. If your wedding date is several months in the future, we can first set up a consultation appointment to meet at my Makeup Studio and Dry Bar located in Canyon Lake, California. Or, if distance is a challenge, then we can chat on the phone. I’d love to hear all about your wedding!
- We offer several beauty options. Makeup Only Services, Makeup & Hair, Bridal Packages for you and your attendants, and for very large parties or events that last more than one day, take a look at our all-inclusive luxury day-rate or weekend-rate experience. My team has experienced Airbrush and traditional HD pro makeup artists, talented Hair Masters, Barbers and Male Groomers, creative Nail Technicians, Pre-Wedding Tanning and Esthetician Services, Mehndi artists, Tattoo Concealment that’s water and smudge-proof and Tattoo Enhancement for wedding day (crystals, airbrush & glitter).
2) Your Trial/Preview
Nothing is more important than your Trial. I perform all my hair and makeup trials in Studio so that the atmosphere is professional, private and personal ~ it’s all about You! A Trial is the best way to “test out” your desired wedding day dream look and to also see how your makeup and hair holds up. At your Trial:
- We will look at some inspiration and explore ideas so bring your photos
- We will help you design a look that flatters and enhances your best features and personal style, your dress and veil/headpieces — we don’t want you leaving until you are completely happy. Most brides will still change up their “look” but that’s what a Trial is all about: You!
- The final step is to review our Menu of Services, Pricing and Package deals and book your wedding date, Note that your Trial will be Included with the selection of any of our Wedding Packages. Contact me for availability and our Menu of Services
3) Wedding Day
It has always been my long-time policy to book only One Wedding per date. This way, you are never rushed and you know that your special day is just as important to me as it is to you. Instructions will be forwarded to you prior to wedding day which goes over pre-wedding grooming suggestions for you and your attendants who will be receiving services, your attendant “line-up” for services, confirmation of time line and more. On wedding day:
- My team and I will arrive at your location on-time, professionally dressed, equipped, and ready to work.
- We create a relaxed atmosphere and finalize the line-up for guest services, get all paperwork completed and introductions are made. We also again, confirm who’s first and so on and settle any open items.
- We then get started with makeup application complete with lashes (full, corners, clusters) for all guests as well as any additional services agreed to. We can also add guests, if time allows.
- The end result: You and your bridal party will look amazing and so will your photographs! VIEW MY PORTFOLIO
Next Step: CONTACT ME